THE Francine Rivers!
New York Times bestselling author Francine Rivers has published numerous novels—all bestsellers—and she has continued to win both industry acclaim and reader loyalty around the globe. Her novels have been awarded or nominated for many honors, and in 1997, after winning her third RITA Award for inspirational fiction, Francine was inducted into the Romance Writers of America Hall of Fame. In 2015, she received the Lifetime Achievement Award from American Christian Fiction Writers (ACFW). Francine’s novels have been translated into over 30 different languages, and she enjoys bestseller status in many foreign countries. She and her husband enjoy spending time with their children and grandchildren.
Available on DVD, Blu-Ray and Digital on March 8th, 2022
Based on the bestselling novel by Francine Rivers, REDEEMING LOVE is a powerful story of relentless love and perseverance as a young couple’s relationship clashes with the harsh realities of the California Gold Rush of 1850. It is a life-changing story of the power of unconditional and all-consuming love. Coming home on March 8, 2022, REDEEMING LOVE shows there is no brokenness that love can’t heal.
REDEEMING LOVE (Universal Pictures) in theaters January 21, 2022 and PVOD on February 11, 2022
- Directed by D.J. Caruso (xXx: RETURN OF XANDER CAGE)
- Abigail Cowen (“Fate: The Winx Saga,” “Sabrina”) as Angel
- Tom Lewis (GENTLEMAN JACK) as Michael Hosea
- Logan Marshall Green (UPGRADE, SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING, PROMETHEUS) as Paul
- Famke Janssen (X-MEN, TAKEN) as Duchess
- Nina Dobrev (xXx: RETURN OF XANDER CAGE, VAMPIRE DIARIES) as Mae
- Website: https://redeeminglovemovie.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/redeeminglovemovie/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/redeeminglovefilm/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@redeeminglovemovie
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RedeemingMovie
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdFHo3cwDtwuadjk6i-JkOQ
Francine’s Social Media: