Writing down your story is one of the most powerful tools you have at our disposal to see your life with clarity and become the most empowered version of you. So why is it so hard to consider yourself a writer? Where did you get the idea that, in order to write, you needed a publishing contract, a degree from a fancy university, or a cabin in the woods? Why is writing something you long to do but you don’t give yourself permission?
In The Power of Writing it Down award-winning author and acclaimed writing coach Allison Fallon refutes your long-held ideas of what it takes to be a “real” writer. She teaches a simple breakthrough strategy literally anyone can use to see the miracle buried in their life and understand how remarkable they’ve always been.
Imagine a world where you never again questioned if your life had value and purpose. That world is within your reach and writing can help you get there.
Learn how to use writing to…
- Understand your life
- Access your intuition and make big choices
- Overcome the blocks that are getting in the your way
- Feel more empowered to make changes
- Heal from past pain and trauma
- Relieve anxiety and depression
- Contextualize life’s setbacks and minor frustrations
- Live a more confident, balanced, and healthy life
- …and so much more
Don’t waste another year wondering what your life means or how much it matters. Join the hundreds of thousands who have already started to uncover deep meaning and purpose in their lives though the amazing power of writing it down.
- WEBSITE: allisonfallon.com
- INSTAGRAM: @allyfallon
- TWITTER: @missallyfallon
- AMAZON: The Power of Writing It Down: A Simple Habit to Unlock Your Brain and Reimagine Your Life