095: Amber & Jordan Masseyhttp://thrivingbeyondbelief.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Amber-Jordan-Massey-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 Thriving Beyond Belief Thriving Beyond Belief http://thrivingbeyondbelief.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Amber-Jordan-Massey-1024x576.jpg
Amber is.. a 30-something year old wife to her firefighter hero and best friend in the whole wide world + a mama to their five littles.!
“I am his number one after The Lord and I have remained there throughout these last 10 years of marriage + 3 years before that. I’m his favorite girl, and he makes me feel that way on a daily basis.
We had so much fun on this interview, but we also talk very seriously about marriage and parenting, and how Jesus needs to be the center of our lives to abundantly live out our roles and life as He planned!
We laughed, we cried, and the kids were crawling in their laps as we chatted!
One of the most real, vulnerable interviews we have done on marriage!
DON’T MISS IT!
- Marriage is the best when Jesus is at the center of it!
- Jordan knows his leadership as the Godly man of his home is key!
- They make time to nurture and work on their marriage!
- WEBSITE: The Massey Spot
- FOLLOW ON @masseya, @masseyjordan
- FOLLOW ON @themasseyspot
- LAST WEEK’S EPISODE: #94 with Stephanie May Wilson
- CLEAN HAIR PRODUCTS: @Innersenseorganicbeauty