I am so grateful and honored to welcome Anne Graham Lotz to the Thriving Beyond Belief podcast today!
Called “the best preacher in the family” by her late father, Billy Graham, Anne Graham Lotz speaks around the globe with the wisdom and authority of years spent studying God’s Word.
The New York Times named Lotz one of the five most influential evangelists of her generation. Her Just Give Me Jesus revivals have been held in more than 30 cities in 12 different countries, to hundreds of thousands of attendees. She has been featured in such media outlets as “60 Minutes,” Washington Post, Fox News, and many more.
Lotz is a best-selling and award-winning author of 16 books, including her most recent release, Jesus in Me. She is the President of AnGeL Ministries in Raleigh, North Carolina, and has served as Chairman of the National Day of Prayer Task Force.
In Jesus in Me, readers will discover that Lotz has created a simple yet rich resource that will transform their relationship with this vital member of the Trinity. She explores such facets of life with the Holy Spirit as:
- Loving the person of the Holy Spirit
- Enjoying the presence of the Holy Spirit
- Learning to rely on His power
- Embracing the purpose of the Holy Spirit
- Reflecting on the purity of the Holy Spirit
In addition, Lotz offers comprehensive appendixes offering deeper insight into learning to hear the Holy Spirit while reading the Bible and how to be filled—and stay filled—with the Holy Spirit.
- Anne Graham Lotz is the late Billy Graham’s daughter and is world renowned for her teaching, evangelism and speaking!
- Learning to love, enjoy, learn and embrace the Holy Spirit in our lives!
- WEBSITE: Anne Graham Lotz
- FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM @annegrahamlotz
- FOLLOW ON FB @AnneGrahamLotz
- BUY Jesus In Me
- Last Week’s Episode #97 with Anne Graham Lotz