Super excited to have Jenny Randle on the Thriving Beyond Belief podcast today!
As a speaker, author and creative ninja, Jenny Randle believes deeply in the power of story.
At the age of 18, she encountered the greatest love story ever told, the Gospel. The prayer that followed for her was simple: “God, use me to make an impact for you.”
Since that prayer, Jenny has worked as a video editor on billion dollar franchises in the heart of Hollywood. In 2009, She was recognized with one of the highest honors in the entertainment industry — an Emmy Award.
As a creative ninja, over a decade ago she found herself living in this performance mentality zone, riddled with anxiousness and comparison. God broke the chains of inadequacy, taught her about her identity in Jesus and brought her such freedom. In this space of freedom, God has equipped Jenny to challenge others to CREATE AND DREAM COURAGEOUSLY again.
Also to every wounded creative or procrastinating dreamer… Discover the freedom to create again. The world needs you to shine.
Creativity is a gift from God to each of us—including you.
Is a message weighing on your heart or stirring in your soul today, but you’re wondering how to communicate it?
This hands-on journey in Courageous Creative will give you the tools and encouragement you need to discover your God-given identity, cultivate your creativity, and express your thoughts. You’ll find fun, think-outside-the-box creative challenges that will spark your imagination and inspire you in fresh, new ways.
You’ll also learn the foundations of your creativity, find ways to overcome the obstacles that keep you from fully expressing yourself, and discover secrets to unleashing the courageous creative in you.
Experience creative and spiritual freedom in this one-of-a-kind interactive devotional.
Jenny believes in the power of story—The greatest story ever told- the gospel.
- What to do with insecurity and not feeling good enough.
- Our creativity is our greatest weapon we can really hold on to and understand because God wants to use us as a solution-makers; God wants to give us vision.
- As we age our creativity decreases because we are not being intentional. Stress and time are the two biggest creativity killers
- Simple prayer: “God use me to make an impact!” God calls us to shine especially as a believer. But first we have to understand what our gifts are. Then we need to feel comfortable in our gifts in order to be able to express freely in that gift!
- WEBSITE: Jenny Randle
- FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM @Jenny.Randle
- FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK @FreedomeCreatives
- BUY BOOKS: Courageous Creative
- FREE CREATIVE QUIZ: What’s Killing Your Creativity Quiz