Welcome back to the Thriving Beyond Belief podcast today!
I am super excited today because this week’s episode is a bit different than normal! Because thriving is so near and dear to my heart, I have decided to do a solo episode talking about thriving!
We all need encouragement in this area as life can get overwhelming, throw us some curve balls, challenge us to the core, draw us into a wilderness time and oftentimes we feel tired and worn out!
Yet Jesus has a great plan for us (Jer 29:11), and never stops interceding for us and growing and shaping us into who He wants us to be.He can do immeasurably more than you could ever ask or imagine (Eph 3:20), and nothing is impossible with Him(Matt 19:26).
God has taken me through some wilderness experiences and long ago, I was “successful” by the world’s standards, but had no idea how to thrive by God’s standards.
And that’s what this podcast is about today! It’s about what I’ve learned, still learning and hopefully help you learn about how to Thrive in life!
Grab and paper and pen…..a cup of Joe, and relax– as I walk you through a teaching on how to Biblically thrive!
- T – Believe and accept that everything is in God’s TIMING, not yours!
- H – Our HEART needs a transplant!
- R – We must be REMINDED each day how much God loves you!
- I – We must be INTERESTED in what God is interested in, and be willing to be INTERRUPTED by Him!
- V – We must become a VICTOR, not a victim!
- E – You can EXPECT God to show up!